Tip of the Day:
1. Public-Private Partnerships Make A Difference In Schools Everyday and Especially for Digital Learning Day
2. Check List for Digital Learning Day: Plan a Lesson, Tune-in To The Webcast, Watch the Town Hall
Check out this amazing group of non-profit organizations and corporations that have banded together to make Digital Learning Day 2012 happen.
Visit the “Partners” page at http://www.digitallearningday.org/partners/ to see the broad array of companies and partnerships that were created through this national awareness campaign. As you peruse that page, please know that these companies have invested in Digital Learning Day to support innovation and great teachers like you. As you visit their pages, you will notice several partners are offering special offers and product pricing for Digital Learning Day participants. There is no expectation to buy or sign-up for anything but we would appreciate you noticing their support and perusing their links as time permits.
Checklist for Digital Learning Day
1. Tune into the morning webcast at http://www.digitallearningday.org. The full agenda can be reviewed at http://www.digitallearningday.org/events/national-events/dldwebcast.
2. Plan a Lesson by viewing the resources in the teacher toolkits at http://www.digitallearningday.org/toolkits/teachers/
3. You are also encouraged to watch the live town hall meeting being streamed via the Internet on February 1, 2012. You can view this on your own, with colleagues, or as a class. Please make sure to register at http://digitallearningday.eventbrite.com/ to get the directions, bookmark the link, and test your system before the live webcast on February 1 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Read Entire Post